Are You Ready For The Best Growing Season Ever?
We want this year to be the best growing season you’ve ever had! Check back often for new deals and free tips to help your yard and garden all year long.
We are OPEN and have many great sales going on now!
We are so excited to be hosting more swap meets this summer and fall!
We would love to have you come be a part of it! Come attend the swap meet to see what goods others have brought, or rent your own booth to sell your own products!
Here are the details for booth rental:
1. Booth rent is anywhere from 10.00-20.00 for one day. Come into
the store to pick out the booth that will work best for you. You can
call the store (435-722-1021) or Patty (435-722-1021) for information.
2. You can sell anything except adult materials, guns, produce, or hot foods.
3. If you bring children, they have to be kept with you.
4. You can set up the night before after 4:30, but be aware that we
don’t have a securely locked door into the Swap Meet area, so if it’s
valuable, you may not want to leave it overnight. Allred’s is not
responsible for theft or damage to your items.
5. Unless you have a physical disability, you must park on the west
side of the building, on the gravel, so there is plenty of parking up
front for your customers! You can unload up front, but you must then
move your vehicle to the back.
6. Please stay in your booth until the swap meet is over, because it
helps all the vendors to have a full house!
7. Hint: Put on Facebook and on the Yard Sale site that you will be
selling your goods at the Allred’s Swap Meet! It really helps!