Western Grand (ATA Trap Shoot) Vernal Rod and Gun Club
Western Grand (ATA Trap Shoot)
1. The Western Satellite Grand American will start at 9 am, Tuesday, June 5. Registration will be open from 8 to 5.
2. There will be no Class advances until Event #4.
3. Daily fees – ATA $3.00, USTA $3.00
4. Pat Traps and voice pulls will be used on all fields.
5. You may use your own shells, including reloads. Ammunition is available in the clubhouse.
6. Singles and Handicap events will be shot 5 per post for the Western Satellite Grand. The club reserves the right to shoot all events at 10 per post if necessary to accommodate all shooters.
7. The club has 13 traps. 12 tournament fields and 1 practice trap.
8. All shoot-offs will be carried over when possible. All Singles and Handicap shoot-offs will be on a 25-target basis and Doubles will be on ten pair. Handicap ties will be shot off the day of the event if a yardage advance is applied to at least one shooter. Any shooter who ties for any trophy and cannot attend the next day’s event for carry overs will forfeit.
9. There are no compulsory purses.
10. ATA Officials and/or Executive Committee will make all program interpretations.
11. A member of the Central Handicap Committee will supervise Classification and Handicapping.
12. Practice traps will open at 8 am. Practice tickets are sold in the clubhouse for $6 per 25 targets. The practice trap is subject to use for tournament shooting at management’s discretion.
13. SQUADDING: Pre-squadding is available at presquad.com. The fee is $2.00 per post per event and payable by credit card only.
14. In the Western Grand American High-Over-All, presented by White Flyer, event 6 class will govern.
Driving Directions to the VRGC: Flights available to Vernal (VEL) through United Airlines, Frontier Airlines or Great Lakes Aviation out of Denver, CO.
Directions from Hwy 40 to club: Traveling Eastbound: turn left on 2500 West at green "Maeser" sign on right. (Approx. 6 miles) Traveling Westbound: turn right at 500 West intersection at Starbucks & JB's. Follow curve left to 2500West at 7-Eleven turn right. (approx. 3 miles)
- calendar_today Jun 6, 2021
- access_time 10:00 AM
- location_on 3495 N 2500 W, Vernal UT