Scare at Craig Taco Bell

Diners enjoying a stop at the Taco Bell restaurant in Craig on Monday night had their dinner from over the border interrupted as the restaurant filled with smoke. Fire fighters responded and thankfully no active fire was found. The smoke was the result of a malfunction in the heating system. Craig Fire Department has had several unique calls lately. Last week, a bird’s nest cozied up next to a chimney caught fire which then spread along the exterior of the home.

Comment

Kristin Baldwin

Kristin never planned to work in news radio but has thoroughly enjoyed being part of the news team at KVEL. Her love of literature and writing developed in high school which led her to study English Literature and Technical Writing at BYU. She received her BA in English from BYU in 2005 and studied at UVU in Orem for 2 semesters to become a Certified Technical Writer in 2006. Two months after completion she began her dream job of being a stay-at-home mom.  As mother of 2 energetic kids, she began writing from home for the KVEL news team in 2011 and considers it the perfect fit as a full time mom and part time writer.