Countless hours of volunteers and Uintah County employees have come together in the completion of a new nature park. Located on 11 acres at 1744 West 1500 North, the Ashley Nature Park features natural, wooded dirt trails, an asphalt walking loop, a covered pavilion, vault toilet and a kiosk created by the Uintah County Regional History Center featuring a history of the property. The Uintah County dedication announcement emphasizes the help of volunteers in seeing the park become a reality. Two local boy scouts organized work teams to clear and rock line the dirt trails as part of earning their Eagle Scout badges. Lowe’s Hero Project performed the rehab work on the pavilion and local historian and outdoorsman Myke Hall authored a guide booklet for the park. The booklets will be available in a holder mounted on the nature trail sign adjacent to the kiosk and are meant to be taken home and enjoyed. All are invited to the Ashley Nature Park dedication at 1744 West 1500 North on Saturday, July 9th at 9:00am.